Sunday, January 14, 2007

Grace make your way to the well.

For how much I talk about "grace", for the amount of times I use that word in a day and the songs I listen to that are about it, let alone the scriptures pertaining to it, I think it's amazing that I forgot all about grace.
I've spent so much time thinking about who I am and who I should be, what the church is and how to stop it from being what it shouldn't be, and what it means to be living like Christ and pushing myself to go places that I can't go yet (see post where I complain about living in my house. Wow. That was grateful.) I've been so caught up that I forgot all about grace.
What an amazing, amazing gift.
wow.
I'm sorry God.
I won't forget about grace.

I need to rebuilt myself, reequip myself with the armor, starting from the feet. I need peace.
I'll find my peace in the grace I am given through faith.
I'm ready to wait now, God must be so sick of my nagging him.

0 comments :