Saturday, November 04, 2006

Love=playing go fish with old women and Sikh worship leaders

Kailey Menzies is asleep on my floor and I am currantly weighing the pros and cons of sleep.
I'm listening to my sleep playlist, and I'm tired.
But I'm also writing, which apperantly is a bad idea to suspend till morning comes.

I did my grad photos today. It was pretty awkward.
I look great right now, by the way.
We went to the extended care unit of the hospital tonight to hang out with some sweet senior chickas.
There were some hilarious girls there, and I'm stoked on going back to see them.
We went to the Sikh temple yesterday, and it was amazing. I just love them. I was talking to the lady that taught us, and she said she didn't want me to become a Sikh.
And I was like, okay, well, why?
And she started talking about how God was calling me to be a Christian, and how I had to be the truest Christian I can be in order to stay true to the one almighty God Whahaiguru. And that to become a Sikh would be abondoning God's call on my life.
I was like whoa. I just love you.
I just want Jesus to snatch up all the Sikhs.
They're so close, they're just missing that vital link.

Sometimes, when I'm tired, I say out loud what I'm typing.
Right now is one of those times.
I'm excited about having NO PLANS tomorrow!!!
STRESS FREE DAY.

Grace and peace be yours in abundance.
<3

0 comments :