Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I mourn for you and He hurts way more.

So maybe I'm troubled, maybe I'm a little bothered.
I don't know why.
So maybe I just lied a little bit there, I definetly know why.
The youth are listening to the demons that are stalking them, and I don't know what to do. I don't know how to fix this. How to make them realize that this isn't their fault and that their eternity is going to be stolen from them if they continue to travel such a burdened path.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
-Matthew 11:28-30

Stop waiting until you feel you're fixed!
Stop feeling like this stress and weight is something you have to deal with!
Jesus wants you when you're hurting and lost and upset and downtrodden.
He didn't come for the healthy, he came for the sick.

Stop trying to solve your own problems! Stop listening to the demons weighing you down! They came to kill you, and you will not be free from them by avoiding God, it's what they want you to do.
God freakin CHOSE you. You are his CHILDREN.
Stop feeling like He doesn't love you because things are stressful or hard sometimes.
We don't get to choose all the endings, but I promise this will be worth it.

Heaven is waiting for you
Your FATHER is anticipating your arrival.
He's watching you grow, he rejoices your triumphs and mourns your losses.
Rest in Him! You can not do this alone!
It's hard, I know.
You feel like there's this burden, but you're choosing to abandon the worlds plans for you.
Live for the hope that one day, He will hold you.
And that these stressful weekday evenings
and tired Sunday mornings
will be so worth it.

I have faith in you. I have faith in God's will for you.
Stop pretending that God has no faith in you.

Grace and peace be yours in abundance.
<3.

(God, please don't let these kids lose sight of you. I have faith in you. Love never fails and You are love.
Love them out of this, teach me how to remind them of your love.
In Jesus' precious name
amen. )

2 comments :

  1. Victory of the People said...

    PREACH IT!!!

    i needed to hear that today. thanks!

  2. Victory of the People said...

    question when is our vancovuer trip?