Sunday, October 29, 2006

List of love.

So I decide that I want to make a list of love.

Love:
Jesus, Jehovah, the Holy Ghost
Flag dancing
when people read to me
laying on the Variety cabin deck with Carlye
Preaching/public speaking
Singing really loud in my room to my mirror to Paramore
The last 2 minutes of Big Shot by Straylight Run
the Hosanna Bible study girls: Tiana, Keeley, Jen
Frozen grapes
When Taylor sings Straylight Run
Molly's wittiness
When Josh Reno is on fire with the Spirit
Worship sessions that feel like a part of Heaven touches Earth
Reading the Bible. . .loud
Shayna's amazing advice and terrific listening to ranting skills
Picnics with Janelle
Drives with Jen
Spare blocks with Dorothy
The last 40 seconds of Do You Think Dusty is Still in the Slammer? by Flee The Seen
The amazing cake that Katie made in foods last week
Seeing my favorite bands live
Hanging out with my favorite bands
Any gathering of Christians in a Holy setting
Hours spent on the beach in prayer
Writing poetry in the ocean
The Ocean
Phone calls that keep me up way too late, but I wouldn't trade for the world
When I dance in the sanctuary at church to Daryl's ipod and people think I'm sweet
Most things by Douglas Coupland
Holding hands
long periods of silence
poetry.

1 comments :

  1. Victory of the People said...

    i love to see what you love