Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Honest words are typically written near midnight

Life is funny and time is frustrating.
I find it inconvenient that I can't make life or time stop at my will. There's a lot of me coming to the surface recently, and it's becoming a lot to deal with. I'm actually feeling pretty overwhelmed. It seems unfair that when I wake up tomorrow, life will be happening and I will be wasting it working out the tangles in my now-emerging troubled soul.

I want my community back. Blasted summer camp jobs that take them off of the island! I'd give anything right now for a Tyler Paquette Power Hug right now, or for Michelle Latour's jackhammer laugh and listening skills, let alone what I would do for a phone call with Michael Anderson as he plays video games and quotes Mitch Hedburg. Jen Schaper is coming home tomorrow, thank God. Taylor Craig is also coming from Victoria sometime this week hopefully, I kinda of burst into tears on the phone with him because I miss him so much.

I feel lonely and downtrodden and I love God.
I've been reading Jeremiah and Lamentations fairly consistently these past days.
I think I'm starting to learn what I'm supposed to.

Namaste, grace
and I love you so much.
caitlyn.

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord.
"They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future
and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will be found by you,"
says the Lord. "I will end your captivity and restore your fortunes. I will
gather you out of the nations where I sent you and bring you
home again to your own land."

-Jeremiah 29:11-13

0 comments :