Friday, April 27, 2007

Son, I loved you at your darkest.

So. This week I kinda had a little meltdown. I love investing in people, but the past few weeks, I've spent pouring out so much of my self I barely had anything left. And it feels like I kind of started teaching like I know everything, instead of teaching to learn. This Thursday I got some peace though, at Hosanna. Everything felt really natural and nice with teaching and learning.
I'm not always the teacher. It's humbling and peaceful to remember that. I'm not really ever the teacher, because none of this knowledge is mine.
I have a pretty continuous trend in my faith. And I think I'm gonna put a stop to it. I tend to get really hyper-involved in like, spirituality and warfare and stop and tootally foresake the things that my foundation is built on, that is, love, faith and hope. And I usually need to fall apart to go back and stand on my foundation again. I need to learn balance, and that's what I'm doing now. Because prophesy and tounges can fade, but faith hope and love remain.

As well, my personal worship time has been lacking lately. In the past maybe 2-3 days I've been trying to get myself back on track. My corperate prayer time with everyone never fails to blow me away, though. I love these kids. I love these kids so much.

I wore my tunic on tuesday, and I will definetly post results of that tonight when I get home from work. It was superb though. It's pretty much impossible to skip class while wearing a tunic.

ALSO! I am in need of someone to keep me accountable for:
Actually WRITING my sermon
Reading my Bible more
...and probably something else.

I love you.
Grace, peace.
Caitlyn.

0 comments :