Tuesday, March 13, 2007

An email from Shayna <3


Dear Caitlyn,

First off, we're so in love. I'm so proud of you. You are so strong and it has just been radiating off of you lately. You have shown so much adversity and maturity lately, it puts me to shame!

The first thing you always ask me is "knee news?" and it makes me smile everytime. The fact that even though you may be having a horrible day, your friends come first is nothing but commendable and I'm in total awe of you.

I've had the priviledge of watching you grow over these past 3 years and it's something that I'm so blessed to have witnessed (and I'm not talking about your ever changing hair and clothing!). You have become such a beautiful woman and I'm so proud of who you have become. Thank you for everything that you teach me everyday. Please don't ever doubt yourself, you are truly an amazing human being.

You are the best person I know and I love you so much sometimes it hurts.

<3x8 minutes a day
Your non-biological big sister
Shayna Rochelle Noren

1 comments :

  1. Shayna said...

    I love me...


    and you, of course!