Tuesday, February 06, 2007

a coward disguised as a lover.

I'm a crazy mess, but my King loves me like crazy and has a plan.

That's what I've been telling myself for the past day or so, or, rather, reminding myself.
Grade 12 is a mess.
My friendships are a mess.
My sermon is a mess.
Hosanna is a mess. (it's my first bible study, okay?)
My emotions are a mess.
My rediculous love life (or lack of) is a mess.
My God is amazing.

Pray for my mommy, she's going to Edmonton in a few hours for 3 days and I am going to miss her so much.
My house will be a mess.

My acoustic project is coming together swimmingly.

I've been listening to This Providence (www.myspace.com/this providence) like crazy, pretty much the best christian band I've heard in a long time. If you like Paramore and/or Run Kid Run, you'll like them.

next weekend I'm off to The War College for a visit with Nicole. I'm nervous, I'm excited, I want something revealed to me while I'm there, but I won't press God for it, he tells me things when he wants me to know them.

I LOVE YOU.
Peace, grace, namaste.

1 comments :

  1. Shayna said...

    We gotta talk...