Sunday, November 19, 2006

No one says that.

You're acting sketchy and you really started scaring me. What the hell is going on, boy? I'm reading between lines and reading into things, but you and your house have been resting heavy on my heart for a week straight. This isn't okay, I wouldn't feel this burdened if there wasn't something messed up.
Why aren't you talking to me? Why aren't we trying to fix this? I thought we were there for eachother, I thought we were brother and sister in Christ; partners in war.
What is happening? What is wrong?Am I wrong in believing that something is messed up?
I swear on the third night, I'll be there. I swear I won't let this go. I won't let you fall, as God's always used you for catching me.
Damn, What the hell is going on and why aren't you talking to me?
I love you, know that. I have faith in this. In you, in He and His faith for you.
This is weird. You're always the strong one, you're always the one saving me.

Peace and grace. <3
And, yes, this is an entry I'm praying will be read by one particular person.

2 comments :

  1. Victory of the People said...

    is the person me?

    (i was being sarcastic lol)

  2. Caitlyn said...

    Nicole Brindle is officially too cute.