Wednesday, November 29, 2006

i finally found this test!!

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan


96%

Emergent/Postmodern


79%

Classical Liberal


75%

Reformed Evangelical


71%

Charismatic/Pentecostal


68%

Neo orthodox


61%

Fundamentalist


61%

Modern Liberal


54%

Roman Catholic


14%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com


I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty suprised with the results of this test. Very suprised, for the most part. I also did it pretty quick and didn't get some of the questions, though.
But, still. Wow.
I can't believe how far down Pentacostal is...

Dear Blog:
My dad woke me up at 7:30 for school and got me tea from Tim Hortans. I got up at 11:30. I was ill-prepared for school by 12:30 pm. Shawn Hildebrandt drove me to school and critisized my footware. I discussed the modern sociological importance of Pajama Day with the mystery four-year-old in the backseat. Emma Hildebrandt refused to pray for me, I'll recover, one day. We're still watching Schindler's List in Religions class. It's now termed: "The most depressing class EVER".
Wild Truth, and probably Bible Study, are cancelled for the night. I'm gonna give my all to get to Hosanna tomorrow, I'll talk to the girls tonight.
I'm gonna read the Bible hardcore tonight, I need it. I just love the Bible a lot. Or something.
I'm almost done Joshua. Pretty sure it's my favorite book, weird as that is. It's probably all the Salvo in me.

Peace and Grace and Snow-safety be yours <3

HOW DID PENTACOSTAL GET SO FAR DOWN THE LIST!?

2 comments :

  1. Victory of the People said...

    lol....i took that test and posted it...i think i was 100% holiness/weslyan. cant remember where pentacostal was.

  2. Victory of the People said...

    Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

    100%
    Charismatic/Pentecostal

    89%
    Emergent/Postmodern

    79%
    Classical Liberal

    64%
    Reformed Evangelical

    57%
    Fundamentalist

    54%
    Neo orthodox

    43%
    Modern Liberal

    29%
    Roman Catholic

    11%


    There i found my archives.