Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Doubt becomes the new addiction

I'm noticing a common theme of doubt recently. I'm seeing a lack of trust in people, a lack of trust in God, in love, in friendship and in one and others words. Come on, guys (and self) let's trust in God with all our hearts and lean not on your own understanding. Then we'll be set. Trust me.

Dangerous went really well last Sunday, on it's second run. Mike is a terrific speaker and the worship was great, although not in the stereotypical way. I think the best moments of worship was the moments where complete silence fell over us all. Where Mike was quietly strumming and all of us were too enamored (possibly wrong word) with the Spirit to move, to speak.
Afterwards I headed over to Mike Anderson's place where he and I pretty much just talked until 12:30 am. Guide me, Lord, make me a mentor to the people you want me to teach.

I'm kind of a mess lately, and kind of need a lot of hugs.

I miss Carlye, she's in Toronto.

My goal for the week: look for God in unexpected places/find worship opportunities in secular arenas.
That should probably be my goal for life.

Namsate.
I love you.

1 comments :

  1. Mahala Sarah Woodford said...

    "I'm kind of a mess lately, and kind of need a lot of hugs."

    You? Hugs?? Yeah. Def not healthy.

    <3