Friday, December 22, 2006

A lesson on thought and will.

I can't help but think that there's more than this. I can't help but think that every single person on this earth needs a little healing and aches for a hope they can't understand. I can't help but think that even the people who think they understand, don't. I can't help but believe with all of my spirit that God is love, and that love (God) is the answer to so many, if not every issue facing this earth. I can't help try facing up to the fact that I'm empty without Him, and that all my personal accomplishments must be eclipsed by the very glory of his being. I can't help mourning for the lost, and can't help ignoring the fact that, because I have running water, another kid doesn't. I can't help but think that there's more to Christianity than listening to worship music and Sunday mornings.

I can't help feeling scared and burned sometimes.
But I can help the lonely and broken feel loved and safe.

1 comments :

  1. Anonymous said...

    YOU KNOW WHAT CAITLYN, I DON'T NEED YOUR CRAP

    AND BY THAT, I MEAN THAT IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMAS

    AND BY THAT, I MEAN YOU NECK WON'T BE COLD FOR MUCH LONGER

    AND BY THAT, I MEAN I GOT YOU THE COOLEST PRESENT EVER SO SHUT UP