Thursday, October 26, 2006

The summer sends it's love to you.

You think if I start telling people how I feel, your death wouldn't be in vain.
Your death was in vain, we all know that.
But you taught me some amazing things.
If I get fired, I should just continue showing up for work, it worked for you.
three times.
And I should live life to the full and tell people what they mean to me.
I never told you how great you were.
Anyone who met you fell in love with you.
And now I write blog entries in past-tense about you.
I hope to see you again.
Any christian will tell me I never will,
but I'd give my soul for yours.
I'll start telling people how I truley feel about them, how beautiful they are.
I'll try not to let this be in vain.

Ryan Jubenville
May 23rd 1988- May 8th 2006
Just short of your 18th damn birthday.
Nice job.

0 comments :